Back to career
- Handling admissions.
- Handling deposits and writing receipts.
- Carry out follow-up calls to classroom absentee students, impart compulsory information to students.
- Conducting classroom feedbacks on faculty performance for the allotted batches.
- Interact with students and work towards raising the satisfaction level and better student relationship.
- Visits to the classroom venues to monitor academic activities and ensure smooth conduction of classes.
- Managing Guest lecturers.
- Interpersonal communication and counseling of students before and after joining.
- Approaching current students and counseling them on renewing or upgrading their registration.
- Maintenance of attendance, ensuring punctuality, discipline etc.
- Assistance in recruitment.
- Acts as a link between faculty and management.
- Acts as a link between students and management.
- Assist in organizing Induction and training program to new employees.
- Will be handling calls, enquiries, Front Office, Correspondence.
- Handle the entire administration and day to day management of the centre.
- Responsible for opening and closing duties.
- Generate reports, maintain files and records, etc.
- Is responsible for maintaining all physical assets including computers.
- Ensuring safety of employees and working conditions are safe
- Ensures pantry and bathrooms are kept neat, clean and stocked with appropriate supplies.
- Ensures knowledge of staff whereabouts and maintains accurate and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for staff.
- Maintaining Petty Cash Book and managing the peon
Assistance to the Directors
- Organizing the MD appointment schedules.
- Provide efficient & timely support to the MD.
- Overall, provide efficient office admin & secretarial support for the company and reduce routine & admin activity burden from the MD.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic personality
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Having self initiative